AQUATIC CENTER AND SPLASH PAD RULES
Lockers may be used without charge for securing your personal belongings and valuables. Padlocks may be placed on lockers when in use and must be removed and the locker cleared after each use. The padlock will be cut after 48-hours. The contents of the locker will be kept for one week in the Community Center office and, if not claimed, will be properly disposed of.
- Pool Hours:
- Adult Lap Swim: 5:00 AM – 9:00 AM
- Open Swim: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Splash Pad: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- NOTE: Anyone inside the pool area outside of the posted hours will be charged with trespassing.
- THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Showers need to be taken before entering the pool.
- The swimming pool, wading pool and splash pad are for the exclusive use of the owners of Stonemill Farms Community Association and their guests. The maximum number of guests per household is four (4).
- Children under the age of fourteen (14) are required to be attended and supervised by an adult eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Putting chairs in the pool is prohibited.
- Lifejackets are recommended to anyone who cannot swim.
- Absolutely no diving, running, wrestling, horseplay or other destructive behavior is allowed.
- Bullying of any sort or other inappropriate behavior is not allowed and will not be tolerated.
- No scooters, skateboards, inline skates, etc. are allowed in the pool area.
- Persons who have infections or communicable diseases may not enter the pool.
- Infants and toddlers who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers.
- Glass bottles are not allowed in the pool area.
- Tobacco products (including vaping) are NOT allowed in the pool area at any time.
- Please keep radios/music at a respectful, appropriate volume.
- Profanity of any sort, including music, is not allowed.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area except for service animals.
- Oversized flotation toys (larger than 31” width) are not allowed.
- All pool toys must be removed from the pool each night. Toys left in the pool will damage the pool’s mechanical system.
- The Community Association reserves the right to revoke anyone’s privileges for not following the pool rules, exhibiting inappropriate behavior and/or delinquent dues.
- The facility has cameras and is being recorded. Those causing damage to the facility, pool and/or pool furniture will be charged accordingly.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Owner agrees to release, defend and indemnify the Stonemill Farms Community Association and its officers, directors, employees and agents from all claims, costs, and liabilities arising out of or related, directly or indirectly, to the Owners, their children, and/or the Owner’s guests use of all Association-owned amenities.
- The Board of Directors for Stonemill Farms Community Association has the right to close the pool without notice.
- The Stonemill Farms Community Association Board of Directors may amend these rules at any time without notice.
Join Us For
Summer Outdoor Movie Nights
Behind the Community Center
11390 Waterview Way
August 14 Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
August 28 Paddington2
Bring your Lawn Chairs, Blankets and Snacks!
Movies begin at Dusk
Twins vs Oakland A's
7:10 PM Friday, August 24
Adults 21+ Outing $20/person
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Address and Phone Number
Important Dates- Mark Your Calendar
Jul 15 Music at the Pool
Jul 24 Outdoor Movie
Aug 3 Adult Swim with Music at the Pool
Aug 12 Music at the Pool
Aug 14 Outdoor Movie
Aug 22 Kids Activity Crafts
August 24 Adult 21+ Outing Twins Game
Aug 28 Outdoor Movie
Oct 05 Oktoberfest
Nov 4 Adult 21+ Outing Vikings Game
Nov 16 Holiday Kick-Off Tree Lighting
Dec 8 Santa and Reindeer visit Stonemill
Stonemill Farms Community Wins Again!
2017 Outstanding Community Building
By An Association
Caroline Maddux, Justin Voigt and John Eiselt accept the 2017 CAI award for Outstanding Community Building By An Association.
This award is given to the association that does an outstanding job at community resourcefulness, has a strong sense of commitment to enhancing the community, and recognizes and uses the strengths of its individuals within the association to build a better community for all homeowners.
This award is not easy to win and there were some pretty great communities nominated this year, but for the second time in three years, Stonemill Farms Community won it!
COMMUNITY EVENT CALENDAR
Get the most up to date information on Stonemill Farms Community Events on the Community Event Calendar.
All Community Events are highlighted in orange.
Click on the link below!
Community Event Calendar
When out walking your pet, please remember to clean up their waste. Thank you!
Did you know we have a Facebook page? Please stop by and Like the page and say hello!