AQUATIC CENTER AND SPLASH PAD RULES
Lockers may be used without charge for securing your personal belongings and valuables. Padlocks may be placed on lockers when in use and must be removed and the locker cleared after each use. The padlock will be cut after 48-hours. The contents of the locker will be kept for one week in the Community Center office and, if not claimed, will be properly disposed of.
- Pool Hours:
- Adult Lap Swim: 5:00 AM – 9:00 AM
- Open Swim: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Splash Pad: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- NOTE: Anyone inside the pool area outside of the posted hours will be charged with trespassing.
- THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Showers need to be taken before entering the pool.
- The swimming pool, wading pool and splash pad are for the exclusive use of the owners of Stonemill Farms Community Association and their guests. The maximum number of guests per household is four (4).
- Children under the age of fourteen (14) are required to be attended and supervised by an adult eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Putting chairs in the pool is prohibited.
- Lifejackets are recommended to anyone who cannot swim.
- Absolutely no diving, running, wrestling, horseplay or other destructive behavior is allowed.
- Bullying of any sort or other inappropriate behavior is not allowed and will not be tolerated.
- No scooters, skateboards, inline skates, etc. are allowed in the pool area.
- Persons who have infections or communicable diseases may not enter the pool.
- Infants and toddlers who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers.
- Glass bottles are not allowed in the pool area.
- Tobacco products (including vaping) are NOT allowed in the pool area at any time.
- Please keep radios/music at a respectful, appropriate volume.
- Profanity of any sort, including music, is not allowed.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area except for service animals.
- Oversized flotation toys (larger than 31” width) are not allowed.
- All pool toys must be removed from the pool each night. Toys left in the pool will damage the pool’s mechanical system.
- The Community Association reserves the right to revoke anyone’s privileges for not following the pool rules, exhibiting inappropriate behavior and/or delinquent dues.
- The facility has cameras and is being recorded. Those causing damage to the facility, pool and/or pool furniture will be charged accordingly.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Owner agrees to release, defend and indemnify the Stonemill Farms Community Association and its officers, directors, employees and agents from all claims, costs, and liabilities arising out of or related, directly or indirectly, to the Owners, their children, and/or the Owner’s guestsuse of all Association-owned amenities.
- The Board of Directors for Stonemill Farms Community Association has the right to close the pool without notice.
- The Stonemill Farms Community Association Board of Directors may amend these rules at any time without notice.
Join Us For
Summer Outdoor Movie Nights
Behind the Community Center
11390 Waterview Way
July 10 The Incredibles
July 24 Boss Baby
August 14 Spiderman
August 28 Paddington2
Bring your Lawn Chairs, Blankets and Snacks!
Movies begin at Dusk
Stonemill Farms Family Night
at CHS Field
Friday, June 22, 2018
All Ages are Welcome to Attend!
St. Paul Saints vs. Winnipeg Goldeyes 7:05 PM
Tickets $25 per person
- Transportation to and from Game
- Home Plate Reserved Seating
- Pre-Game Picnic in the Gallery
- Post-Game Fireworks
Please RSVP by June 8
- Please RSVP by June 8 to Events@Stonemilllife.com. Include your Name, Address, Phone, and TSHIRT size
- Stonemill Farms will provide transportation
- Load the bus at Community Center 5:00 PM
- Our estimated return time is 11:00 PM
- Tickets are $25 per person
- Make checks payable to Stonemill Farms
- Drop checks off at the Community Center during business hours, 10:00 am – 9:00 pm daily
Music at the Pool
Sunday, July 15 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Friday, August 3 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Sunday, August 12 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
New Mailbox Project Information
Stonemill Farms will be replacing all mailboxes in a two phase plan. Phase I will replace the mailboxes on North end of the property (North of Lake Road) beginning early November. Phase II will replace mailboxes on the South end of the property in the spring.
Mailbox Project FAQ
Why are we getting new mailboxes?
Due to the age of the mailboxes and also to ensure uniformity of the community.
Why is the North end (North of Lake Road) the starting point?
The North end is the older section of Stonemill Farms, therefore, the mailboxes are near or at the end of life.
When will the mailboxes installation begin?
We are planning on the second week in November, weather permitting. Homeowners on the North end (North of Lake) will receive an email prior to the installers getting to their street. The South end will be notified in the spring once the frost is out of the ground.
Who is responsible for maintenance of the new mailboxes?
The Association will be responsible for general maintenance and upkeep of the mailboxes. Any damage to the mailboxes outside of general maintenance, accidental or otherwise, will be the responsibility of the homeowner. Example: Accidentally backing into the mailboxes, etc.
What about the numbers, do homeowners still have to get the stickers from the Community Center?
If the numbers need to be replaced, let the Community Center know either by email to email@example.com or by calling 651-998-0790 and they will be replaced for you.
Why didn’t we get locking mailboxes?
Locking mailboxes could cause potential issues for homeowners due to lost keys. However, the Board has approved an optional locking insert homeowners may purchase.
How do we get a locking insert?
If you are interested in getting a locking insert, please go to the Community Center and fill out the request form. We will order it and arrange for installation. The cost of the insert and installation will be $100.00 and must be paid for at the time of the request. Please note, the homeowner is responsible for keys. The Community Center staff will not keep any keys for locking mailboxes.
Why can’t the staff at the Community Center keep extra keys?
Due to the number of homes in the community, it would be impractical for the Community Center to keep and maintain mailbox keys for homeowners.
What do the new mailboxes look like?
The new mailboxes will look similar to the picture on the right, black boxes on a white post. To ensure uniformity, the black and white color combination will be used throughout Stonemill Farms. After much research, it was determined that this color combination is the most resistent to color fading in our climate. The mailboxes that have more than two boxes will be evenly spaced between the posts as outlined in the drawing on the left. The address numbers will go on the front of the mailbox as they are currently.
Please refer to the drawing for the actual design. The picture on the right is for aesthetic visual only.
Do the new mailboxes have a newspaper box?
The pictures don’t show a newspaper box. Due to the number of complaints we’ve received from homeowners regarding unwanted flyers, newspapers, trash, etc., it was decided to forego the newspaper box.
What type of materials are being used?
The mailboxes are aluminum and the posts are a composite material that is low/no maintenance.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PHASE I HOMEOWNERS (North of Lake Road)
When we have the install date, you will be sent an email and we will put flags along with a flyer in your newspaper box. Please use the flags to mark the following items around the current mailboxes: Underground pet fencing, your sprinkler heads, etc. If you need more flags, please stop by the Community Center to pick up more.
If you have rocks around the mailbox posts: Please move the rocks back one and a half feet to make it easier for the installers.
The installers are also landscapers with Warner’s Outdoor Solutions. They will do everything they can to prevent damage to landscaping. The Board has approved repairs to any damaged landscaping around the mailboxes if necessary.
To report damage caused by mailbox installation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 651-998-0790 and we will arrange for repairs. Please note, the people installing the mailboxes have been instructed to do just the installing. Any landscaping repairs will be handled by a different crew.
Important Dates- Mark Your Calendar
May 24 Pool Opening Party
June 14 Outdoor Movie
Jun 22 Family Outing St Paul Saints Game
Jun 29 Independence Day Celebration
Oct 05 Oktoberfest
Nov 16 Holiday Kick-Off Tree Lighting
Dec 8 Santa and Reindeer visit Stonemill
Stonemill Farms Community Wins Again!
2017 Outstanding Community Building
By An Association
Caroline Maddux, Justin Voigt and John Eiselt accept the 2017 CAI award for Outstanding Community Building By An Association.
This award is given to the association that does an outstanding job at community resourcefulness, has a strong sense of commitment to enhancing the community, and recognizes and uses the strengths of its individuals within the association to build a better community for all homeowners.
This award is not easy to win and there were some pretty great communities nominated this year, but for the second time in three years, Stonemill Farms Community won it!
COMMUNITY EVENT CALENDAR
Get the most up to date information on Stonemill Farms Community Events on the Community Event Calendar.
All Community Events are highlighted in orange.
Click on the link below!
Community Event Calendar
When out walking your pet, please remember to clean up their waste. Thank you!
Did you know we have a Facebook page? Please stop by and Like the page and say hello!