ACCESS KEY CARDS
Download Key Card Request Form
Each unit in the Association is allowed one access key card per adult. A maximum of 2 key cards per unit will be issued. Key cards will allow access to the Fitness Center during designated hours, the Aquatic Park from10:00am to 9:00pm, and the Warming House from 9:00 am – 10:00pm.
1. To obtain a key card, complete a request form with the Stonemill Farms Community Center Representative at the Community Center.
2. If an Access Key Card is lost or stolen, it should immediately be reported to the office. Replacement of a card that is stolen, lost or destroyed will be re-issued for a fee of $40.00.
3. Guests must be accompanied by an owner at all times when using any of the Key Card controlled facilities.
4. The Access Key Card system is monitored and recorded. Each time an owner of Stonemill Farms uses the key card system, the time and date are recorded.
5. If an owner is 30 days or more delinquent paying Association fees or charges, the key card shall be turned into the Community Center within 2 days (48 hours) after receipt of notice of being delinquent. Failure to do so will result in a charge to the account of the unit of $40.00 per card originally issued. Following the proof of payment of outstanding balances are current key cards will be reissued at the Community Center during regular hours.
6. If an owner or resident is found using common facilities during a delinquency a charge for usage will be applied to the account. The following amounts are user fees that will be assessed as usage charge. Fitness Center is $50.00, Pool is $100, warming room $25.00, no reservations will be granted during this period. Amounts are subject to change without notice.
7. Any owner or resident found to be allowing a delinquent resident to use their access key or allowing them access into an amenity will result in the loss of amenity access for that owner/resident for a period of time decided by the Board.
B. GUESTS Aside from personal reservations, the intent of the Board is to make the facilities available to the owners of Stonemill Farms. Guests are considered non-residents of Stonemill Farms. Delinquent owner/residents are not permitted to be a “guest” of current owner/resident. Owners must always accompany guests when in the Community Center, Aquatic Park or Skating Rink. The number of guests allowed is limited to 4 per household for the Aquatic Park. The pool areas are not available for private parties. Shade structures are for all owners to enjoy and are not allowed to be used for private functions.
Click Here to View Entire Document